Possible causes of the problem:
1. Input voltage is too low
2. lack of phase failure board
3 main control board failure;
4. The voltage setting is wrong
If the power indicator is on, the keyboard may not display the possible cause of the problem:
1. Drive power supply board power supply is damaged or short-circuit phenomenon; 2. Poor keyboard line contact or keyboard burnout; 3. The main control board is damaged; 4. The keyboard display is set incorrectly.
If the power light is not on, the possible cause of the problem is:
1, no input power; 2, fuse broken; 3, rectifier bridge is broken.
1) Overcurrent tripping caused during start-up As the inertia of the load is large, the acceleration time of the inverter is set to be short, causing the tripping of the tripping. The larger the static friction of the tripping load, the larger the starting torque, the tripping of the tripping due to other reasons. The characteristic of starting overcurrent tripping is that it does not trip immediately at restart but instead trips at acceleration. Tripping during start-up can generally be solved by parameter setting.
2) load during normal work caused over-current trip When the inverter is often over-current trip during normal operation, the load is generally unstable. Regardless of the impact of load or non-impact load, as long as the over-current trip, we must first check whether the inverter over-current value reached the tolerance current of the inverter, if the tolerance current is reached, we must consider replacing a higher frequency Device.
3) Overcurrent trip caused by short circuit of external circuit Overcurrent caused by motor winding short circuit, short circuit of wiring and short circuit of terminal block is the most dangerous type of overcurrent, because the current steepness can easily cause damage to the power module. This type of overcurrent feature is that the inverter trips and can not work. In this case, can not be repeated, it is necessary to carefully check whether there is a short circuit external circuit fault.
4) internal circuit damage overcurrent trip characteristics: a power on trip, generally can not be reset. The main reason is the bad module, the driver circuit is bad, the current detection circuit is bad.
The motor is running, the operating current exceeds the rated but less than the overcurrent limit, longer running time, known as overload. The basic characteristics of overload is: although the current exceeds the rated value, but not over the range, the general does not form a large impact current (otherwise it becomes overcurrent fault), overload another notable feature is a time Accumulation process, when the accumulation of time to report overload failure.
1) Mechanical overload The main feature is the motor heat, touch the motor housing by hand, obviously hot; can also read from the inverter display running current, and the motor rated current comparison to determine the overload condition.
2) three-phase voltage imbalance caused by a phase of the operating current is too large, leading to overload tripping, which is characterized by uneven heating of the motor, read the operating current from the display may not be able to find (because many inverter displays only One phase current). The effective method is to measure the three-phase output voltage of the inverter with a voltmeter to determine if the inverter is out of phase or the voltage is unbalanced.
3) Misoperation The internal current detection part of the inverter is faulty. The detected current signal is too large, resulting in overload trip
1) Check if the motor is hot
If the motor temperature rise is not high, you should first check the inverter electronic thermal protection function preset is reasonable, such as the inverter is still margin, you should relax the electronic thermal protection function preset value.
If the motor temperature rise is too high, and the occurrence of overload is normal overload, then the motor is overloaded. At this time, should consider whether to appropriately increase the transmission ratio, in order to reduce the load on the motor shaft. If you can increase, then increase the transmission ratio.
If the transmission ratio can not be increased, you should increase the motor capacity.
2) Check the motor side of the three-phase voltage is balanced
If the motor side of the three-phase voltage is not balanced, then check the output of the inverter three-phase voltage is balanced, if not balanced, then the problem in the inverter.
Such as the voltage output of the inverter balance, then the problem in the line from the inverter to the motor, you should check all the terminal screws are tightened,
If there is a contactor or other electrical appliance between the inverter and the motor, check also if the terminals of the appliance have been tightened and if the contacts are in good contact or not.
Inverter has a single-phase 220V and three-phase 380V points, input phase loss exists only in three-phase products. The figure shows the inverter main circuit, R, S, T for the three-phase AC input, when one of the phase because of the fuse or circuit breaker fault disconnect, it has a phase failure.